Astronauts buying lotto tickets

Sounds like it wouldn’t be much fun to be a Russian engineer. They launched a criminal investigation?

Well I think it was Elon Musk after one of his rockets blew up said “space is hard.”

Couple this failure with the drilled capsule sabotage and it starts to make u wonder??

Well I think it was Elon Musk after one of his rockets blew up said “space is hard.”

Couple this failure with the drilled capsule sabotage and it starts to make u wonder??

I thought I read somewhere that the drilled capsule was the result of a homesick astronaut.

Sounds like it wouldn’t be much fun to be a Russian engineer. They launched a criminal investigation?
Amazingly, this is the norm in many countries when a plane goes down. In the US, they let the private lawyers file lawsuits, but it's quite rare for a criminal investigation to be conducted.

Amazing part is this shows how well the R-7 Soyuz is designed. This is the first ever in-flight use of any Launch Escape System. The rocket is from the early 50s and has the highest success rate of any launch system.

From the videos I’ve watched and commentary I’ve read it seems to be a failed Booster Seperation or a Booster Failure around seperation. The boosters fell off in a random pattern and didn’t show the typical Korolev Cross pattern. You can also see the Main Stage and Soyuz slew sideways before they cut the video feed.

Amazing part is this shows how well the R-7 Soyuz is designed. This is the first ever in-flight use of any Launch Escape System. The rocket is from the early 50s and has the highest success rate of any launch system.

From the videos I’ve watched and commentary I’ve read it seems to be a failed Booster Seperation or a Booster Failure around seperation. The boosters fell off in a random pattern and didn’t show the typical Korolev Cross pattern. You can also see the Main Stage and Soyuz slew sideways before they cut the video feed.
Totally unrelated to the topic, but from sixth grade: "There's a rat in separate." Sorry, day job is tech pubs at aviation company!

Totally unrelated to the topic, but from sixth grade: "There's a rat in separate." Sorry, day job is tech pubs at aviation company!

Lol! No worries! English isn’t my strong area by any stretch of the imagination.

I thought I read somewhere that the drilled capsule was the result of a homesick astronaut.
I was unde impression that it was done on the ground and they ruled out it happened in space.

Back