Ask eman1200 a question

flhrci

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
David
Due to an earlier conflict between Sac and eman1200 in the Ask Sac a question thread, I felt it time to start a thread for eman1200. So, eman1200, when will your next pilot video be out?

David

no conflict, I just mixed up my questions and answers. as far as videos, If YOU make one, I'll make one too. deal?

no conflict, I just mixed up my questions and answers. as far as videos, If YOU make one, I'll make one too. deal?
Deal. But as I have not flown since Dec 20th due to lack of students and I am broke, no future plans of flying any time soon. But will keep it in mind.

David

Ok I'll bite..... What kind of knowledge can you offer that Sac can't? Why does my mouse say dell when I have a Gateway computer?

Well

Remember, you are being asked the question.

Me, I give answers for a living. People may not like them but it is what it is.

They sell men's clothes where you got that shirt?

Nauga,
fashionably late

Ok I'll bite..... What kind of knowledge can you offer that Sac can't? Why does my mouse say dell when I have a Gateway computer?
for the same reason you drive, say, a nissan altima but have a bose stereo in it.

They sell men's clothes where you got that shirt?

Nauga,
fashionably late
as you can see in my avatar, I'm not wearing a shirt.
eman, whatcha gonna do with The Monkey??? :popcorn:
WHAT MONKEY??!? oh wait, I answer the questions. some things can't be discussed on a public forum where FAA and other officials may be lurking, but I'll definitely put out a monkey video. and I think he'll be my new card protector at the poker table.

Hhmm, is this working? Sent from tapatalk....

Back