Ask, ask, ask.... tell, tell, tell

TangoWhiskey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
3Green
Ask a question. First person to reply answers it, then asks another. Question can be on any topic.

First question: What's the date, place, and type in your first logbook entry?

Ask a question. First person to reply answers it, then asks another. Question can be on any topic.

Whoever dares ask a question that nobody will answer, wins. My money's on either Nick or Jesse. :rofl:

3/13/04 - GRD - C150L

What is your earliest memory in life?

3/13/04 - GRD - C150L

What is your earliest memory in life?

Seeing a fireworks show at Kirtland Air Force Base with my parents at like 3 years old....

Dunno why I remember it, but I've never been told about it.

What's the strangest place you've ever "made whoopie?"

5/10/54....... J-3.........? (the farm did not have a designation)
PPL 12/25/57, BMG, J-3

Whoever dares ask a question that nobody will answer, wins. My money's on either Nick or Jesse. :rofl:

OK, I gotta admit that's funny. ;-)

Nick's got round one in, but Kent left off the second half of that game rule: if you ask a question nobody dares answer, and it goes unanswered for 24 hours, you have to fess up and supply the answer yourself. No question goes unanswered.

Last edited:
5/10/54....... J-3.........? (the farm did not have a designation)
PPL 12/25/57, BMG, J-3

Tom, are you going to ask a question for someone else to answer?

See, that's why I like threads like these. You learn all kinds of neat gems about your friends. Tom had an awesome Christmas in '57. How did you find an examiner willing to fly that day? Was it a relative?

Last edited:
Is this suddenly the purple board? Are we to be whimsical now? Ok that is two questions. :D

No we are definitely blue.

What's the worst violation of the FAR you have ever committed?

(Just for Scott, on the whimsical note...
I think that I shall never see
a ...)

No we are definitely blue.

What's the worst violation of the FAR you have ever committed?

Is the statute of limitations expired?

When the tower told me the field had gone below limits, I asked for, and received, a special VFR clearance from the towered airport where I was doing touch-and-goes back to the grass strip 4 miles away which was home base....when I was a student pilot.

On the advise of counsel I am invoking my 5th amendment rights.

What is the dumbest thing you have said on the radio, besides ATITAPA, to ATC?

Answer:
I've never, ever said "ATITAPA", but I did once say "Baker" instead of "Bravo" ( a long time ago). :rolleyes:

Next question:

Is your present vocation the one you always wanted?

Answer:
I've never, ever said "ATITAPA", but I did once say "Baker" instead of "Bravo" ( a long time ago). :rolleyes:

Next question:

Is your present vocation the one you always wanted?

Answer: No.

Next question:

Anybody know of a good job for someone who's a mix of pilot, engineer, driver, programmer, musician, and geek? Are they hiring?

Answer: no, no.
Question: What do you like most about your favorite CFI?

Back