AS334 Jul5 2023 bomb threat

Here's another one in Boston.

When are we going to get serious with idiots on airplanes.
We need to start supporting the crew (and passengers) who have to suffer through this nonsense.
Do away with No Fly Lists. No need, if you are behind bars.

When are we going to get serious with idiots on airplanes.
Load factors would fall below profitability. :D

Now if you mean when are we gonna get rid of the riff raff from flying in airplanes, that ship sailed in 1978.

"He added that he "hoped" the false threat would lead to the flight being diverted and his arrest."
I guess he wants to be arrested. Maybe he felt that someone was waiting for him in Seattle to do him harm?

So dude thinks a cartel is after him.
"He added that he "hoped" the false threat would lead to the flight being diverted and his arrest."
I guess he wants to be arrested. Maybe he felt that someone was waiting for him in Seattle to do him harm?
Per the article, he believed a cartel was waiting for him. He was probably deep into the cartel’s product, but there is about a .000000000001% chance that anyone in any cartel even knows he exists.

Hmm, he thinks he will be safe from a cartel in jail/prison? Really?????

Years ago as I was handcuffing a guy on the plane, the lady nearby asked, ‘don’t you know who’s getting on the plane’? This was after I did the finger twirl on the side of the head, indicating issues. I had a silent chuckle.

Before you ask, the individual culminated with grabbing a lady in the chest & punching her male partner. OBTW, a guy who would give the Hulk pause was assisting.

Back