As we near Gastons....

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
I want to get this out, in case anyone is leaving today or tomorrow:

Be safe, everyone, and most of all, have fun. I wish I could be there, but since I can't, I'll be living vicariously through y'all. Take pictures, eat, drink, be merry, and most of all be SAFE!

I don't want to hear any bad scary stories this year!

We will, Nick. We plan to launch in about 13 hours. We may stop by Lambert's (KSIK) for lunch. We're planning to do a run into town soon after we arrive to do some grocery shopping for margarita and jambalaya fixings. Maybe cookies or cakes too? Don't know about that yet.

I don't want any fires by the tiedown area or runway overruns this year! :no:

Next year you'll need to bring your bride to Gaston's for your anniversary so we can all meet her!

Congratulations on both the marriage and the smoking cessation!:rollercoaster:

Thanks for the well-wishes!

As of six this morning, I'M ON VACATION! We, too, will launch in about 13 hrs.

The grocery run will be soon on our list, also. But we should be back before noonish.

I'm so pumped...

Does anybody need a set of tie-downs for the weekend? I bought The Claw when I thought I'd be flying in on my own...

I'm not going this year either.

Everyone be safe and have lots of fun. I'll be following along on the boards.

Mark

Aww... Mark. Sad to hear that! I was looking forward to seeing that tri-pacer again.

Troy, I'm counting on using the Gaston's tires, but if you're interested in selling the claw...?

Nick, We will miss you and try to fill in for you.. hope to see you Next year....

Troy, I'm counting on using the Gaston's tires, but if you're interested in selling the claw...?

Nope! Want to keep them for flying to Oshkosh in 2011. That's a whole 'nuther story--can you believe they are booked on hotels for the next three years?!?! Tent under the wing works for me, but not for the person that would be accompanying me (retired gentleman).

I'll throw them in the trunk of the car that's driving up; I'm flying in, but the Claw will accompany my other items and arrive late Friday evening. You're welcome to use it, Kent.

Back