Artex customer service (or lack there of)

JeffD

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Jeff D
Anyone else have NORDO from Artex after shipping an ELT back to them, using their RMA form? I've left four voice mails, at least a half-dozen emails, and aside from response asking for the info on the RMA, nothing. Anyone have contact info for a VP or CEO; I know they love getting contacted by ****ed off little guys.

Nothing to dispute, they haven't charged me for anything. They have a customers ELT and I can't get any info out of them about it.

Nothing to dispute, they haven't charged me for anything. They have a customers ELT and I can't get any info out of them about it.
In that case, I can't help, but thanks for the warning!

Try to submit a message via their website using the “Contact Us” section.

A lot of times companies have overly protective spam filters or one of their servers goes down and no one touches it for weeks.

Try to submit a message via their website using the “Contact Us” section.

A lot of times companies have overly protective spam filters or one of their servers goes down and no one touches it for weeks.
That’s a feature, not a bug.

I had stellar RMA service from them. These folks were involved in the email chain, maybe try one of them directly with a polite spam shotgunning and see if any of them are helpful? :)

artexsupport <artexsupport@acrartex.com>,
Ricardo George <ricardo.george@acrartex.com>,
Chris Fornbacher <chris.fornbacher@acrartex.com>,
Michelle Lopez <michelle.lopez@acrartex.com>,
Blanca Marrero <Blanca.Marrero@acrartex.com>

this was pre-covid so they're probably all gone, but maybe shaking the tree gets you somewhere.

Back