Arrow II partnership offered - KTMB

alfadog

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
alfadog
Hi

My partner and I own a nice 1972 Arrow II based at KTMB (Miami) and are looking for two more partners.

The airplane has about 4500 TTAF and 1500 SMOH. The top was overhauled very recently and is still on mineral oil although the initial 10-hour break-in is complete. Very clean airplane, always privately owned. It was redone in 1996; Imron paint, leather interior, engine rebuild; and still presents very nicely, I would say an 8 of 10.

We are committed to proper maintenance on this airplane. Following purchase in August, we had the top overhaul done, AD's done, pitot-static and transponder certified, and most squawks from the pre-buy inspection addressed. More recently, and with some time flying it, we took our squawk list to the mechanic and had a bunch more things taken care of including new starter and ring gear. Now we are taking it in for annual and picking up the balance of the squawks.

Airplane has all LoPresti and Knots2U speed mods except cowl. She is fast. Yesterday, I was 165 mph over the ground up and back with a direct xwind of maybe 10 kt and less than 9 gph on an economical cruise setting.

Buy-in, monthly, and hourly are very reasonable. Insurance is also for anything over 200 hours PIC. Easy to fly and if you do not have your complex then insurance requirements are reasonable also. We have a CFII ready to work with you.

If you are in the area and want more details, please PM me.

Last edited:
It's always easier when the existing owners are staying in the deal, even better when the cost is split into smaller chunks.

OTE=alfadog;863792]Hi

My partner and I own a nice 1972 Arrow II based at KTMB (Miami) and are looking for two more partners.

The airplane has about 4500 TTAF and 1500 SMOH. The top was overhauled very recently and is still on mineral oil although the intial break-in is complete. Very clean airplane, always privately owned. It was redone in 1996; Imron paint, leather interior, engine rebuild; and still presents very nicely, I would say an 8 of 10.

We are committed to proper maintenance on this airplane. Following purchase in August, we had the top overhaul done, AD's done, pitot-static and transponder certified. More recently we took our squawk list to the mechanic and had a bunch of things addressed including new starter and ring gear. Now we are taking it in for annual and picking up the balance of the squawks.

Airplane has all LoPresti and Knots2U speed mods except cowl. She is fast. Yesterday, I was 165 mph over the ground up and back with a direct xwind of maybe 10 kt and less than 9 gph on an economical cruise setting.

Buy-in, monthly, and hourly are very reasonable. Insurance is also for anything over 200 hours PIC. Easy to fly and if you do not have your complex then insurance requirements are reasonable also. We have a CFII ready to work with you.

If you are in the area and want more details, please PM me.[/QUOTE]

Back