Army Navy Game?

This is almost a sure bet - how long has it been since Army won one of these matchups ?

8 yrs USMC and 12 Army leaves me conflicted. I'll go with the underdog and say go Army beat Navy!

This is almost a sure bet - how long has it been since Army won one of these matchups ?
Almost a sure bet fort he Black Knights. Navy is dealing with major injuries, including the starting QB. Army by 10.

Almost a sure bet fort he Black Knights. Navy is dealing with major injuries, including the starting QB. Army by 10.
Yeah, they had a tough break with injuries.

And final is now Army 21-17

Yeah - something like a 15 year losing streak for Army. Good for them,glad I'm not a betting man.

if I understand correctly, it was a 14 year streak. At least that's what I thought I heard the announcers say during the game.

if I understand correctly, it was a 14 year streak. At least that's what I thought I heard the announcers say during the game.

Who cares anyway. Go Air Force, and ALABAMA! Roll Tide!

Who cares anyway. Go Air Force, and ALABAMA! Roll Tide!

We were all off Monday night and Tuesday day for the game last January. They haven't announced closing the plant next month, but it's still a ways off. So as far as that goes, I can't complain, nothing like a free day off! :)

Oh, and War Eagle!!

Back