Arlo

ScottM

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
iBazinga!
From another thread in the maintenance forum but I did not want to thread jack my own thread

Thanks for picking up the reference. Enjoy the reception, it sounds like it should be fun.:yes:
It was a blast. I saw him a few months ago and he was solo. He played a lot of old stuff and that was great. This concert he had his son Abe there and a band. He also had the Burns Sisters singing back up and I like their music a lot too and was really surprised to see them. He played several new songs of which this one
An homage to the old days of protest songs but with some humor in it. BTW he recorded this video just a week before me seeing him perform it here.

Last edited:
"I'm changing my name to Chrysler" is from Tom Paxton.

Last edited:
BTW his wife (Arlo's) is putting up on you tube all kinds of videos of him and the family performing. I just ran into him on his cousin Hoyt Axton's TV show performing the PBJ song.

Question:

The U. S. Government's bail-out of Chrysler in the 80s cost the taxpayers $______________ (fill in the blank).

The government made a huge profit on Chrysler, that Iaococa wanted the government to NOT take.

Right-o.

And the gummint darned well should have done.

That's not spin, it's history.

I can hardly understand the guy....

Back