Arizona flyers check in

Now is not the time to try and convince your wife, FT. 100 degrees today, 101 tomorrow, why I am leaving for Montana soon!
What part? I've never been to Montana but the western side up in the mountains looks beautiful and I've always wanted to visit, especially Glacier National Park.

Comanche, based at KFFZ.
Out of curiosity, who maintains your airplane? I ask because my dad's Lance is based at FFZ and last year his normal IA was out of state and he had to use Falcon Exec. VERY bad experience there.

What part? I've never been to Montana but the western side up in the mountains looks beautiful and I've always wanted to visit, especially Glacier National Park.
Bingo, I will be parking my camper just outside of the west Glacier entrance. Was there last year, just have to go back...

Out of curiosity, who maintains your airplane? I ask because my dad's Lance is based at FFZ and last year his normal IA was out of state and he had to use Falcon Exec. VERY bad experience there.

We bring it up to AZ Aircraftsmen in PRC. They're a good shop, and the previous owner up there also owned a Comanche and knows his way around one.

What issues did you have with Falcon Exec? Price? Service? Both?

Interesting...without naming any names, did the mechanic's last name sound like he was committing a crime? If you don't get it, then it probably wasn't him. If it was, he is the guy who pencil whipped all the annuals on my plane for the past few years before I bought it.

Back