are you scared???

No problem operating in or out of COD though the winds at night got so bad that it bent my "Claw" tiedown.

I always liked this bit of Darth Vader get down...

I'm dying!!! These are AWESOME

Pure Genius.

I've seen that and I'll raise you a Yellow Ledbetter misheard lyrics...
It doesn't count if nobody in the history of the world ever heard the right lyrics. That's like going hunting at the zoo, when the animals have already been sedated and put into very small cages for transport, and it's a petting zoo.

No problem operating in or out of COD though the winds at night got so bad that it bent my "Claw" tiedown.

A bit OT, but do you like the Claw tie-downs? Some guys have had the heads break off the spike when they're hammering them in (could be a technique problem).

I would have thought Detroit and Cleveland would have been on that list and it had nothing to do with the airports.

I've had a few nail heads go. Both in the case of the broken head and the bent claw the Claw people have just given me replacement parts when I asked at their booth at Oshkosh.

Actually, now I tend to use the StormForce tie downs most places.

Scared...????? You bet.

If my wife finds out then I have had it....

This one always cracked me up...

I've seen that and I'll raise you a Yellow Ledbetter misheard lyrics...

Haha! I couldn't tell you how many times I've watched the Yellow Ledbetter vid. Cracks me up everytime.

Make me fries.......

As for the original post, I have flown from Denver to Cody, WY in a small turboprop, and it was interesting. You know it's going to be a fun flight when the pilot preps you for the wind sheer before you leave the ground. I was sitting in the back row of seats, which went all the way across the fuselage, and since there were no armrests, the young lady next to me decided to use my leg as a the armrest. Thought she was going to squeeze it in twain for half the trip. That was probably the worst flight I've been on, and Cody makes the list.

Last edited:
Back