Are YOU for Saving Second Base?

K

KennyFlys

Ya gotta read this for yourself but I'll add the picture...

Fundraising T-Shirts Banned At School

14370579.jpg

:rofl:

Sorry, the intent is honorable... but the means... ya gotta love the humor applied! :D

I think the idea is BRILLIANT. It brings humor to a noble cause and I hope they sell a million of them and raise a lot of money to go toward finding a cure! This was a really really creative idea. They have obviously both been touched by this ****ty disease.

Now while I applaude thier efforts I'm not so sure that they should be worn in High School. They still have to maintain a sense of decorum and it is more appropriate for Women over 18 to wear. That said I'd love to support them... Uh that dosent sound to good either but you know what I mean.

I think the idea is BRILLIANT. It brings humor to a noble cause and I hope they sell a million of them and raise a lot of money to go toward finding a cure! This was a really really creative idea. They have obviously both been touched by this ****ty disease.

Now while I applaude thier efforts I'm not so sure that they should be worn in High School. They still have to maintain a sense of decorum and it is more appropriate for Women over 18 to wear. That said I'd love to support them... Uh that dosent sound to good either but you know what I mean.
Legal support, I presume? :D

I maybe classifiyed as a Pervert for this but.....................I LIKE IT.
it does say it all
Dave G.

I maybe classifiyed as a Pervert for this but.....................I LIKE IT.
it does say it all
Dave G.
Dave, don't worry about being "classifiyed" but your spelling bites the bullet. :)

Uh oh... did that sound right in this particular thread? I hope it doesn't stand out too much!

I wonder how that would go over on Southwest... :confused:

Once again, SW FA's would just be jealous 'cause most of 'em have no second base to save!

I'd like to help them save second base. I'll offer my services performing exams...

err, when they turn 18 that is.

I like it. I've also seen a bumper sticker: "Save the Ta Ta's".

Kind of like a T shirt my wife had when we were younger. Picked it up at an exhibit of King Tut stuff in San Francisco. Two Tut masks appropriately located with the words, "Don't touch my Tuts". And she wore it in public. Late 70s. I don't think she would do it today. And a daughter of a friend in a target shooting group had a shirt with the words, "Chest Nuts" on it. Again, a long time ago. People are too uptight now about some things.

I'd like to help them save second base. I'll offer my services performing exams...

err, when they turn 18 that is.

I was wondering when someone'd make that observation. :D

Back