Are ya old enough to remember when this first aired?

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Either old enough or young enough...either way, holy cow, I remember this....the crowning jewel of In Living Color:

Crowning Jewel? No way. Fire Marshall Bill, Jamie Foxx as Lawanda (heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy), Homey the Clown, Vera De Milo, Men On (subject), Parnell...

That was ok, but not a Crown Jewel.

Crowning Jewel? No way. Fire Marshall Bill, Jamie Foxx as Lawanda (heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy), Homey the Clown, Vera De Milo, Men On (subject), Parnell...

That was ok, but not a Crown Jewel.

Yeah Nick, I'm with Ed.... Fire Marshall Bill and Homey the Clown were the pinnacle. Although Lawanda...

Cheers,

-Andrew

Fire Marshal Bill and "This old Box" were great.

18 years old.

Duck season!

Don Messick is Yogi Bear and Boo-boo and the ranger and a lot more

Last edited:
These old posts are confusing me. I didnt notice the date at first and I had the "Did I respond to this already today and forget? I really need to get a job" thought going through my head!

Am I old enough to remember when this first aired? I am old enough to remember when "Leave it to Beaver" first aired. Well, almost that old.

Vanilla Ice, OMG what a tool. :frown2:

Still making movies and has 4 in post production according to imdb.com (or was that a rhetorical question?)

What is up with you Scott? Did you actually find the end of the Internet and figure that you might as well start digging up old stuff?

Or is this just part of Homey's secret plan to bop The Man?

Not only am I old enough to have been around when it aired -- I'm old enough to have NOT watched the show because it was far more stupid than funny.

Double-Necro!

Wow... I didn't even notice that. I generally don't check the date of the first post when something shows up as new & unread, so if it dates back to before I joined POA... :dunno:

Maybe we should change the title...

"Are you old enough to remember when this was first posted?"

Massive bonus points for nero-posting to a thread that already has a necro-post comment! I don't think I'm old enough to have ever seen that before.

Holy Necropost Scott....

Say what you will about this clip, but "In Living Color" and "Mad Tv" both saw some success in the SNL lean years, after Eddie Murphy, Martin Short and Billy Crystal left.

Back