April Fools jokes

Badger

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Badger
my favorite: put a rubber band around the hose/spray nozzle trigger of the kitchen sink. Point it toward the center of the sinks. Sit back and wait for the scream!:yikes:

sink-spray-470-0309.jpg

One of my neighbors at our condo just posted on Facebook that they sold their condo. :DMy wife was jumping for joy, until I told her it was an April Fools joke. :mad2::mad2: She really dislikes that neighbor! :D

Badger, Better picture if she was wearing a white blouse. I digress!

My wife has a blog in a network of blog sites, so she watches Google Analytics like a hawk. She said she checked it this morning and it showed that she had 42 hits from what appeared to be the middle of the ocean. When she clicked on it, it said the hits came from the international space station. Then at the bottom of the page it said "April Fools!"

my favorite: put a rubber band around the hose/spray nozzle trigger of the kitchen sink. Point it toward the center of the sinks. Sit back and wait for the scream!:yikes:

Won't work. I have a faucet with the sprayer head built in. Plus I live alone, so I'm pretty sure I'd remember setting up a prank for myself.

I won't try to prank you, just wondering how the cylinder replacement went?

Won't work. I have a faucet with the sprayer head built in. Plus I live alone, so I'm pretty sure I'd remember setting up a prank for myself.

That all depends on how much you had to drink before setting said prank up.

I won't try to prank you, just wondering how the cylinder replacement went?

Waiting for them to come back. Should be this week. Should be getting that 300ktas very soon.

That all depends on how much you had to drink before setting said prank up.

Yeah, that's not happening. No fun drinking alone.

Badger, that's awesome. I wish I'd have thought of that.

Are you doing a full Top Overhaul or just a few cylinders?

As there is no standard definition of a top overhaul or what it entails, that's a de facto, "no." What I am having done is the cylinders chromed and honed and replacing the compression and oil control rings for all six of them.

So your basically going to have six new cylinders when your done, that's great.

I guess. I look at it like replacing a quarter panel on a car. It doesn't make the car new.

Well hopefully your new quarter panels will burn the appropriate amount of oil from now on.

Was gonna prank you with the information on that new AD for the Comanche.

Well hopefully your new quarter panels will burn the appropriate amount of oil from now on.

Was gonna prank you with the information on that new AD for the Comanche.

Already know about it. We're going to find a way to "comply" with it. The FAA's current solution, is "break the tube while tearing it apart to look for breaks". Basically smash the glass on the ground and see if it's broken. Well, no **** Sherlock, of course it's broken, you had me break it. That's the FAA's reasoning for the AD.

You must be younger than me. I'd fall for it...

...twice.

Well, the metal isn't new and still has the fatigue to show for it. Plus the dimensions won't be new, they'll be within overhaul limits. I wouldn't expect them to last as long as new cylinders

But he has 6 cylinders that should last him to the end of his engine's TBO, if not longer, without issue.

Well 5 years ago my wife saved the pregnancy tester when we had our third child. This morning it was on the sink when I went in to shave. That combined with her great mood from the weekend almost caused me a stroke.

She has the patience of Job.

I was going to rickroll the sites of a few clients who owe me money... but then I though better of it. Rickrolling is so passe.

-Rich

Back