Appraiser and A&P in Massachusetts

SOB8604

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
OB
Please move this if its in the wrong spot.

Moving forward with the potential first aircraft purchase. I am financing a portion of the purchase, and I need an appraisal done of the aircraft. Googled around and found some online, looking here to see if anyone has experience here with anyone in New England and has any recommendations for someone that is reasonable (both to work with and price) that will come out to Eastern, MA.

Secondly, anyone recommend a good A&P that does pre-buy inspections that is not associated with LWM. Thanks.

Thanks!

There are several shops at LWM, you could also try Mansfield or Taunton. I purchased an airplane @Lwm and also had a twin maintained at LWM.

There are several shops at LWM, you could also try Mansfield or Taunton. I purchased an airplane @Lwm and also had a twin maintained at LWM.

Appreciate that. Where you flew out of this area, any recommendations for good A&P and avionics shop?

For avionics I use Craig in concord NH, I use Casey aviation in Mansfield,as he is familiar with my type of airplane.

I can also recommend Craig for avionics work. Took a while, but did a good job. Call Travis at 7B3/Hampton. He may be willing to check it out for you. If he doesn't want to drive down (he is busy), its a very short flight up.

And the shop at Pease (PSM) is pretty good as well.

Airplane prices are on the march. The bluebook values are lagging. Hopefully a good appraiser is aware of the pulse of the market.

Back