For Sale Apple Watch, $195.00, 42mm Stainless Steel Case, black sport band

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
Selling my Apple Watch. This was purchased in February or March of 2016. Condition is very good with only a small blemish on the front lower face. I do have the magnetic charge cord but no packaging or instruction booklets.

Watch has been updated to the latest version of WatchOS. It will be provided to you in reset mode and missing the apps and media shown in the photos.. You will need to pair it with your iPhone and load the basic and other apps, then configure it with the desired face and complications.

It performs great and works as advertised. I just found I prefer dumb analog watches.

Asking $195 firm. Cash accepted if you're local to Denton, TX. Far, far, away buyers can use PayPal, but we need to do this so no fees are charged. Shipping will be $15.00. Additional photos can be provided on request. Watch is guaranteed to work on arrival and be in condition described. Interested buyers can send a private message.

As the seller, I request the conversation remain focused on the sale of this watch, and avoid criticisms of the manufacturer, product, and me selling it.

IMG_1171.JPG IMG_1173.JPG IMG_1172.JPG IMG_1174.JPG

Back