Apple iTune goes Podcast

corjulo

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Corjulo
Apple just released its Podcast version of Itunes. Basically it setup like the music store but for podcasts, almost all our free. Very cool.

Time to get that aviation Podcast online. Fly with me is in the top ten

corjulo said:
Apple just released its Podcast version of iTunes. Basically it setup like the music store but for podcasts, almost all our free. Very cool.

Time to get that aviation Podcast online. Fly with me is in the top ten

Mac users cna ge the new version of iTunes through Software Update (System Preferences->Software Update). There's an update for the iPod to match for those who have one (I don't).

I've been enjoying PodCast for quite a while. I've got mostly techie ones. I turned Jann on to Dawn and Drew and think she'd like Illinoise - from what I hear, another husband and wife from Bloomington, where the wife is an actual NASA Astronaut! - if I could get the feed to work.

I do the hard way, dragging the .mp3s from various podcast clients to my soon-to-be-eBayed Archos gMini and now my Zodiac Palm PDA. I'm working toward various ways to automate the process.

I have yet to find a Podcast client I like 100%. iPodderX Lite was very buggy in the UI. The current iPodderX works better. Doppler on Windows couldn't do .torrents. I might as well go with iTunes.

Dan, I'm with you on the GA PodCasts. Do I have the names for you! I'll email you.

Re: Podcast has GA!

mikea said:
Illinoise - from what I hear, another husband and wife from Bloomington, where the wife is an actual NASA Astronaut!

I'm listening to the first Illinoise! Podcast. So far I know that "NASA Janet" does work for NASA (in BLOOMINGTON? :dunno: ) but maybe not as an astronaut.

There is a GA angle! She documents her flight training on the Victor Bravo Juliet segments.

Listen or download here: http://feeds.feedburner.com/illinoise

Back