Apple iPod In-Ear Headphones

Anyone have a pair of Apple iPod In-Ear Headphones? My regular Apple headphones are slowly breaking and wanted to see if anyone had any good/bad experienced with the above product.

Thanks!

I think I may have a pair that came with a IPOD Shuffle..is that what you are talking about? If so, I'll check when I get home and be happy to send them to you. I don't think they are as nice as the ones you linked to though.

Well, they can't be any worse than the ones that come with it, right?

OK, the stock ones are pretty decent quality, they just are NOT comfortable at all. :no:

Well, they can't be any worse than the ones that come with it, right?

OK, the stock ones are pretty decent quality, they just are NOT comfortable at all. :no:

Well, the ones I have outlasted the Shuffle they came with! lol I don't find any in-ear phones that comfortable though.

i wear my stock ipod in ear headphones almost all day at work every day. dont find them too bad.

The stock,In-ear version are horrible. Almost as bad as the ones that come with the iPOD. Skip them. I use the Shure in ear monitors now and theya re great.

I use the Bose in the ear headphones. They came with three sizes of tips and the sound pretty good.

Back