Apple breakthrough!

etsisk

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
iYiYi
Apple Computers has announced that they've developed a computer chip that can store and play music inside women's breasts.

This is considered a major breakthrough because for years women have complained about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.

:)

etsisk said:
Apple Computers has announced that they've developed a computer chip that can store and play music inside women's breasts.

This is considered a major breakthrough because for years women have complained about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.

Agatha thinks this is sick. I, on the other hand, think it's funny even if you are trolling.

NC Pilot said:
Agatha thinks this is sick. I, on the other hand, think it's funny even if you are trolling.

Man, she missed it completely!! The thing is a pun - because the women are talking about men looking, um, wherever and not listening to them (the women, not the boobs).

And I got it from a woman poster on another board. Glad YOU liked it, anyway.

And I was NOT trolling - I was just posting a joke I thought was funny! Sheesh, you bite off one ear and they never let ya forget it... (an old Hill Street Blues reference - Belker said it)

HPNFlyGirl said:
Well I thought it was funny. :rofl:
Thank you, Brook!

<-- feeling misunderstood by Agatha. (where's the dang pouty icon when you need one? You know, with the lower lip pooched out? Dang.)

NC Pilot said:

I don't get you - - - "trolling"?

I swear, the language is changing faster than the airspace!

J.

OnlyAnEgg said:
I don't get you - - - "trolling"?

I swear, the language is changing faster than the airspace!

J.

Trolling is a term for when someone posts something that is inflammatory JUST to provoke people into responding. "Trolls" usually don't care about the topic, they just want to initiate an argument for the sake of watching the fists fly.

The definition just doesn't fit Tom :)

wbarnhill said:
Trolling is a term for when someone posts something that is inflammatory JUST to provoke people into responding. "Trolls" usually don't care about the topic, they just want to initiate an argument for the sake of watching the fists fly.

The definition just doesn't fit Tom :)
Ya gotta be careful with that. I called one of Jann's friend's a troll when she said a TiVo was just a VCR - it's a common troll on Slashdot. She was thinking "under the bridge" troll and has never let me forget it, even when I pointed her to the wikipedia entry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_trolls

etsisk said:

How about a radio. "would you mind if I changed the station?"

In the interests of checking out other women's responses (remember, this joke came from a woman) I told it to my wife and a woman friend of ours - they both thought it was funny. Silly, but funny.

Well, I reckon it's a difference of opinion that makes a horse race.

Sorry if I offended!

I don't hink that you can hear the music unless your audio receivers are powered. So how do you provde power to most non-battery appliances?

Back