Appareo Stratus II For Sale

Buhwana

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
AirBuhwana
Stratus II for sale with original box. All the included accessories. Used Seldom. Excellent condition. Call for Photo (can't seem to upload it). 817-279-3080 Buhwana@charter.net $700 plus shipping

Attachments

• IMG_4975.JPG
    IMG_4975.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 34
A new one with warranty and all is $900 list (there are a few discounts around) and you are asking $700 for a "seldom" used one without warranty? Did I get that right?

Jim

I was wondering about that as well. Also, the II is discontinued. The IIs is the current model which has a couple minor improvements over the II. (pressure sensor, USB C connector, better cooling, etc.).

If you have one you better sell now before they are totally worthless.

Not sure why they'd become worthless. Many people are doing ADS-B Out only, and others just want a good backup unit. Thoughts?

Every year a more affordable ADS-B in/out solution becomes available and the prices on these tank a little more. I guess worthless was extreme but less and less people are in the market for one.

Every year a more affordable ADS-B in/out solution becomes available and the prices on these tank a little more. I guess worthless was extreme but less and less people are in the market for one.

What about AHRS?

What about AHRS?
It's a nice wow feature but the certified Dynon unit is the better choice if you actually need it. I don't see a lot of value in it for the VFR pilot and if I was IFR I wouldn't rely on the Stratus unit. Just my opinion.

It's a nice wow feature but the certified Dynon unit is the better choice if you actually need it. I don't see a lot of value in it for the VFR pilot and if I was IFR I wouldn't rely on the Stratus unit. Just my opinion.

What Dynon are you referring to?

Back