Apparently, Piper's been sleeping in my bed still...

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Funny enough, I put the stop to having Piper sleep in my bed back when he was having dominance issues, and he's much better now. My roommate snuck up on me today taking a nap during my long lunch from work and it turns out Piper's been sleeping with me afterall....this picture was just too cute...had to post it.

Attachments

• IMAGE_147.jpg
    IMAGE_147.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 115
Funny enough, I put the stop to having Piper sleep in my bed back when he was having dominance issues, and he's much better now. My roommate snuck up on me today taking a nap during my long lunch from work and it turns out Piper's been sleeping with me afterall....this picture was just too cute...had to post it.

Dude, you need a girlfriend....

I've slept with a couple dogs as well, but I certainly ain't posting pictures of them. :rofl:

I've slept with a couple dogs as well, but I certainly ain't posting pictures of them. :rofl:

Where they 2 legged or 4 legged ed?:dunno:

JUST KIDDING:yes:
Dave G:blueplane:
P.S. BTW Nick Bear sleeps with me too.

Didn't Ed and Nick once share a room when Piper was along on the trip?

Bertha hopped right up into my bed the first night I was hers (slut! :D ) and had to be cuddling up against a human no matter what, but Pancho HATES being picked up, even if I'm picking her up to hold her for cuddling in my lap.

I've grabbed Pancho on a few mornings recently and put up next to me. She actually growls and acts like she's gonna snap at you (I've mostly broken her of that) when you pick her up. She takes a while to settle down then she decides she can stand it goes snoring off to puppy la-la land. She doesn't have a need to touch her human.

BTW, when I put her back down I get the growling act again.

I have no idea what in her history is bugging her. I've decided it's not causing her pain, as I thought at first. I support her carefully and she never yelps.

This morning she was barking in her sleep. Sometimes her legs move like she's running in her dreams. I figure she thinks she's a puppy again. She's had quite the life I don't know about.

BTW, Nick, you have your arm around Piper. I think you know he's there while you're sleeping. ;)

Last edited:
Our hillbilly shi-tzu Kurzon insists on inserting himself between me and Mrs. Steingar and lying on his back with his feet in the air. Pretty funny to look at, actually.

Our hillbilly shi-tzu Kurzon insists on inserting himself between me and Mrs. Steingar and lying on his back with his feet in the air. Pretty funny to look at, actually.

That's when the "Comforter Catapult" goes into action.

Back