APA FORMAT

Corpsmaide

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Corpsmaide
Everyone must cite all sources when posting here on this site. APA sixth please.

I do not need to cite this post.

I refuse to comply also. I did that crap in college and it was pointless. No more! POA unite against APA format!

David

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My home airport has a style guide. Who knew? ;) ;) ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My home airport has a style guide. Who knew? ;) ;) ;)

Hey, I was based there back when it was still Arapaho County (and before Jeffco got delusions of grandeur I learned to fly there).

Amusingly I had been up in the APA tower cab. About seven years or so later, I find myself based at HEF (Manassas, VA). Looking at the tower I swear it has to be built from the same set of plans as APA's was. This isn't too surprising as Jeffco's tower is a FAA standard design you see lots of places (LNS is one).

Well, I ring the door bell (back when you could do things like that) and go on up. When I get inside I find a framed article. Turns out this wasn't the same "design" tower. It was the same building. They had trucked it out from Colorado when APA built their new tower. The FAA said they'd provide controllers to HEF if the city built the tower.

What's wrong with it (flhrci 2014)?
(MAKG, 2014.9)

Well, what I was taught in elementary/junior h.s./ high school, circa '80's, was just fine and some one had to reinvent the wheel and I had to relearn it.

David

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Currently enrolled at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University online. I know APA well.

NOPE NOPE NOPE

I did the whole APA format thing for 7 years while doing science fair.

Thankfully during my college years it was mostly MLA.

Okay, I won't post here anymore.

It makes me sad to think of that not-posting going on. What will happen to the hungry children in Darfur?

...and I lack sources to disclose proving my opinion.

It makes me sad to think of that not-posting going on. What will happen to the hungry children in Darfur?

The hungry children in Ethiopia were in line before Darfur. Geesh!

No references to prove or disprove the above comment which does not represent the views and opinions of this station.

David

Okay. Thank you

Wait a minute:mad2:

I don't understand your frustration. Maybe we should all post our commitment to not post? Would that give you the assurance and piece of mind that you need?

The hungry children in Ethiopia were in line before Darfur. Geesh!

No references to prove or disprove the above comment which does not represent the views and opinions of this station.

David

No references required, just like the car insurance commercial: everyone knows that...sheesh

Loved it! I enjoyed learning the APA style as I just finished up my MBA last fall (Hopp et al., 2014). Although I majored in English while in college, that was long ago. I had never heard of it before my last degree program.

Back