AOPA takes over Meigs

Uh.....might want to look at what day it is:

040106.jpg

exactly ed.

Told the GF she had a rip in her pants, and a buger this morning at breakfast. what a hoot this day is goona be.

I've pulled too many in the past. Everyone I know sends themselves e-mails to remind them of me. I had some good ones. Had on of my friends convinced I had private tryout and was pretty much guranateed a roster spot on an Arena Football team a couple years back. Let him tell EEEEEVERYONE he knew. He was so excited about it. (huge fb fan.) about 4 hours later I called him to let him know it was April 1. By that time he had told a ton of people. So as soon as I call, or say anything, I'm busted.

Putting something like that on the full front page of the chicago newspaper would be no end of entertainment. Do it right and it might even give enough specific individuals heart attacks to proceed with the idea without interference...or midnight bulldozer raids.

Hmmmm... A little photoshopping images and "AOPA midnight raid on Meigs rebuilds airport overnight"

AOPA takes over Meigs

Well they didn't do anything worthwhile IMHO to stop it, so obviously an April Fools Joke.

Nice one... :)

I have just learned the importance of knowing what day it is.....:mad: Apparently it is no longer March. I have to admit, for a second, I was excited, too.

Why is there no icon for "the bird"?:rolleyes:

--Matt

Hey! That worked out great. Hope you all got a good smile out of it. April Fools!

All in good clean fun, folks, and certainly not meant to embarrass anyone.

silver-eagle said:

All in good clean fun, folks, and certainly not meant to embarrass anyone.

Well you got me but hey, that's what I get for reading the board first thing in the morning before I've had my coffee.

Back