AOPA Summit....

CT Arrow

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Adios!
I will be in Tampa the same week as AOPA's Summit for Biz. Probably going Friday or Saturday. Anybody else going?

No. AOPA hates people in the Midwest.

No. AOPA hates pilots period.

Wow! Feel the love!:rofl: Nick, try not to hold back in the future!:smilewinkgrin::rofl:

Yea, well, If Biz wasn't in Tampa I would not have gone either...

Not an AOPA fan myself, all they want is your money!
I like the magazines (you can get Student Pilot free on-line), flight planning, and the airport directory. I understand different things for different people...

AOPA lobbied the FAA to not issue an AD on float-type carbs.

I'll remain a member. ::yesnod:

How many years ago was that? It couldn't have been within the last 2, because it wasn't something about User Fees, and it wasn't something some other organization accomplished that they could take credit for.

BTW - AOPA ain't a magazine company, they're a lobby for pilots, but they choose to forget that sometimes (luckily, so do their members).

I don't think I've belonged to an organization where my $39 gets me so many resources. I felt that when I was a student pilot, and I feel that today as an IR student. No organization is perfect, but AOPA gives me the most bang for my aviation buck.

I don't think I've belonged to an organization where my $39 gets me so many resources. I felt that when I was a student pilot, and I feel that today as an IR student. No organization is perfect, but AOPA gives me the most bang for my aviation buck.

AGREED!

I like the magazines (you can get Student Pilot free on-line), flight planning, and the airport directory. I understand different things for different people...

Have you read this story in FLIGHT TRAINING MAGAZINE Oct. 2007. under Why we fly? One of my favorites! :smile:

Have you read this story in FLIGHT TRAINING MAGAZINE Oct. 2007. under Why we fly? One of my favorites! :smile:

I was featured in an article in Flight Training too, but I don't recall the month/issue. Good stuff.

I was featured in an article in Flight Training too, but I don't recall the month/issue. Good stuff.

Find out for me Nick I would love to read it. I had to go through the archives to find this one.

Back