AOPA Pilot Town Meeting tonight in Brookfield, WI

nddons

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Stan
If any PoAers wanted to fly in for this meeting at 7:30 pm, you could fly in to Waukesha (KUES), and I'd be happy to pick you up, drive you to the meeting, and return you to your airplane after the meeting. I would leave KUES at 7:00 pm for the meeting, which is about 10 miles away.

If you're interested, please PM me.

Check the TAFs for KMKE and KMSN. It doesn't look very promising tonight.

Last edited:
If any PoAers wanted to fly in for this meeting at 7:30 pm, you could fly in to Waukesha (KUES), and I'd be happy to pick you up, drive you to the meeting, and return you to your airplane after the meeting. I would leave KUES at 7:00 pm for the meeting, which is about 10 miles away.

If you're interested, please PM me.

Check the TAFs for KMKE and KMSN. It doesn't look very promising tonight.

I can't remember where that meeting was supposed to be (hotel?) but was it close to MKE? Were they hoping people would fly into MKE, the land of high ramp fees? It was too far away plus on a weeknight so no-go for me.

I can't remember where that meeting was supposed to be (hotel?) but was it close to MKE? Were they hoping people would fly into MKE, the land of high ramp fees? It was too far away plus on a weeknight so no-go for me.

Sorry I didn't specify the date, Kate, but this was last Thursday the 24th. It was in Brookfield, which is only 6 or 7 miles east of KUES. In fact Boyer said just that - who would want to fly into MKE when you have other good regional airports around.

Back