AOPA Fly-In, San Marcos TX - April 26th

Acepdr

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
PaulR
The first planned AOPA Fly-In is scheduled for April 26, 2014 at Redbird's Skyport facility in San Marcos TX.

We just arranged for a Vendor Booth at this event and excited to meet all local Texas Pilots. If you are in the area, please drop by and have a look at our Headsets and Pilot Supplies. Great chance to try them on, give them a whirl. If you happen to Fly In with your aircraft, we invite you take them around the circuit and see for yourself.

So, please stop by and say hello to Shane and myself.

ps - We might even have some special event pricing.....:yesnod:

I'll be there with my aircraft assuming we get decent wx, so I might take you up on that.

The AOPA Fly-In event was attended by about 2500 people. The weather had an impact due to IFR conditions most of the day and some aircraft had to be turned back to other fields in the area. But looking at the ramp as we where setting up our booth, I'd say there where at least 300 aircraft that had already arrived.

AOPA did a fantastic job on the very first 1 Day Fly-In event, and it looked like most people enjoyed themselves, especially the pancake breakfast.

AOPA Live this Week, stopped by our booth and did an interview with the boss. There is a short clip of this in AOPA's Live presentation

http://www.aopa.org/AOPA-Live.aspx#ooid=tqaGhxbTrCs1pkCOea5uZcJdK2pbXR9U

There should be a follow up broadcast with the full interview.

Back