AOPA Expo

Lance F

En-Route
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Lance F
I spent a wothwhile Thurs - Sat in Tampa. This is a better board than AOPAs but we need to be very grateful we have that organization. Very impressive to get the Secretary of Transportation as the first day's speaker!

The seminars I attended were informative, worthwhile and well presented. I used the exhibition hall to pepper a number of vendors with questions and without exception I got a lot of help. That included STEC, Garmin, TCM (they currently make Bendix mags :rolleyes: ), ECI and some others. The static display of aircraft gave me a good chance to drool over the Eclipse, Columbia 400, TBM700, Mooney Ovation 2, Diamond Twin Star, etc.

Very enjoyable socially too, with dinners and drinks (and even breakfast) with some fellow posters (psst, Bruce C. monitors this webboard :D )

Too bad I had to fly Delta. It was perfect weather for flying.

Lance it was a great EXPO. I ran into Ron Levy and Rich Padua at Dinner on Thursday. It was a great time and great exhibits.

Rich Padula, Lance Flynn, Adam Zucker, Bruce Chien, Mike Andrews, Ken Ibold -- who'd I leave out? Anyway, I had at least one beer with each of those listed. Definitely a super trip, and very, very informative. Just can't figure how to make Palm Springs next fall...

Back