AOPA Expo - Roomate needed

poadeleted20

Deleted
Anyone want to share a room for AOPA Expo next month? I'm arriving early Thurs and departing Sat PM (Fran will be in ORL for a horse thing, so I'll stay with her Wed and Sat nights), so I'll be at the show Th/Fr nights.

Ron

Hmmm...

Very few responses for you Ron. Not sure if anyone else is going or everyone thinks you snore really loud :)

I would offer a spot with us but we normally plan things at the last second. We might be going to the aopa expo from thurs through sat and we might have 2, 3, or 4 people staying at a hotel in the area.

Overall I think there is a good chance we are going with probably 2 people (might be 3 on friday night) however we have not checked any hotels etc nor finalized plans for that weekend.

If you do not receive any responses in a week or so let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:
Iceman said:
Hmmm...

Very few responses for you Ron. Not sure if anyone else is going or everyone thinks you snore really loud :)

its the snoring...I can confirm this, After Gastons...or maybe it was the dog...
hehe J/K Have fun Ron!

Ron i might be interested,i'll have to see how my money is. I'll let you know Dave G.

The Pancake Bunny and I are already sharing. BTW, ignore what you see on the AOPA hotels page and check hotels.com or some other source. AOPA said the only rooms available were $150 a night or so, and I got a place less than 4 miles from the convention center (Best Western Tampa - closer than what the AOPA page had available) for $69/night plus tax on hotels.com.

Back