AOPA Day in the Life pictures posted - POA representation!

lprellwitz

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
iBug
FYI, AOPA has posted the collage of photos they were requesting from A Day in the Life of America's Airports. For those that remember, the day selected was May 19 - our Wings Fly-B-Q.

We've got some POA'ers who made the photo submission cut - congrats and great work!

to check it out: http://www.aopa.org/pilot/dayinthelife/ There's a reader-submitted photo section on the lower right.

Last edited:
Too funny. I've taken some very good photos in my life, but that one has to be one of the worst snapshots ever. Still, they picked it. Go figure.

hey im somewhere in that picture Chip!

nice that PoA has the #1 picture in two regions.

i dont think that Kate Bernard is in there Grant, unless I missed something

i dont think that Kate Bernard is in there Grant, unless I missed something
No, you're right, I'm wrong. I quickly scanned through the names and saw Kate ... Brennan and put them together, along with some transposition. Doh!:rolleyes::redface:

Too funny. I've taken some very good photos in my life, but that one has to be one of the worst snapshots ever. Still, they picked it. Go figure.
Is that an Anderson-Greenwood AG14 in your snapshot?

I'll answer for him- Yes, it is.

It was also at the Gaston's fly in.

Shows what you miss, when you miss Gaston's!

It'll be at Oshkosh, at least thats what Dave said at Gastons. He was planning on a solid 2 days, maybe 3, to make the trip from Arkansas. not a particularly fast airplane. Id love to get a ride in it though.

No, you're right, I'm wrong. I quickly scanned through the names and saw Kate ... Brennan and put them together, along with some transposition. Doh!:rolleyes::redface:

oddly enough, my sister's name is Kate Brennan (or, it was before she got married).

It'll be at Oshkosh, at least thats what Dave said at Gastons. He was planning on a solid 2 days, maybe 3, to make the trip from Arkansas. not a particularly fast airplane. Id love to get a ride in it though.

Dave left yesterday and will most likely be there today. The AG will be in antique camping. You should stop by and take a look. Very cool.

Yeah since my last name "Bernard" looks a lot like "Brennand" (Airport), a lot of people after their first glance at my business card, the airport sign, etc. ask me, "So, does your dad own the airport?"

Yeah since my last name "Bernard" looks a lot like "Brennand" (Airport), a lot of people after their first glance at my business card, the airport sign, etc. ask me, "So, does your dad own the airport?"
For a bit, I thought there was something Kate and Nick was not sharing with the rest of the board.

:goofy:

For a bit, I thought there was something Kate and Nick was not sharing with the rest of the board.

:goofy:

:rofl:

Yeah and if I were Kate-Bernard-Brennan working at Brennand Airport, whoa, that would really confuse 'em. :hairraise:

Back OT:

Congrats, Leslie and Diana. One could scarcely imagine two more apt souls to be conveying the spiritual rightness of flight.

Dave left yesterday and will most likely be there today. The AG will be in antique camping. You should stop by and take a look. Very cool.

http://www.aero-news.net/index.cfm?ContentBlockID=01f5744a-2aa9-4e39-a4a8-1f17a460cb56&#d

ill try to stop by tomorrow.

I was out at Fisk when the AG-14 flew in and was able to identify it for the controllers. :D

I also saw it on the ground at OSH, there was a very nice sign made up explaining the history of the type and such. Well done.

Back