AOPA Benfits

Tony_Fletcher

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Tony_Fletcher
AOPA Benefits

For those that say, "AOPA never does anything for me", check out the pilot office at First Flight Airport (KFFA), Kill Devil Hills, NC.

Great airport, great museum and a nice air conditioned pilot lounge with computers, flight planning tools, printer and Wifi. Brought to you by AOPA members.

Attachments

• first_flight-3547.jpg
    first_flight-3547.jpg
    714 KB · Views: 54
  • first_flight-3542.jpg
    first_flight-3542.jpg
    859.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
'AOPA members' Did AOPA pay for it with dues money or did a bunch of individual members pay for it with their own money?

Re: AOPA Benefits

I'm guessing the association paid for it:

"As a 64-year-old organization, AOPA was looking for something that was lasting, that serves our members, and sends us into the next century of powered flight," AOPA President Phil Boyer told the crowd of more than 200 pilots. "Let's have a round of applause for the nearly 400,000 AOPA members who have made this first-class facility possible."

See the complete article here.

Last edited:
What's that screen they have up on the monitor? Seems like a website that shows local weather conditions.

This would be a good one to have on the monitor we have at my club's club room.

That's the same display we have at our field. It's the display for the AWOS system.

We do not have AWOS at our field. What's another aviation weather site we could use as a screen saver on the monitor we have on a wall at our clubhouse?

Back