AOPA Air Safety Institute FB Page Hacked

CapeCodFlyer

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Moe L.
Anybody else been getting nasty messages on their Face Book pages from the Air Safety Institute? I think AOPA needs to squawk 7500 on the transponder.:goofy:

Attachments

• IMG_2430.PNG
    IMG_2430.PNG
    593.4 KB · Views: 129
I can't believe its been going on for hours. You would think they could get a handle on it in HOURS. Some of them are kinda funny.......

Pretty stupid stuff being posted. I figured it wasn't actually ASI.

David

I'm guessing a social media manager is working on resume revisions now.

Well...now I want to see the full picture. I need to know how it be.

Have seen some of these posts ,on another site,that was hacked. It's just not right.

It's quite ludicrous that AOPA has not corrected this yet. Are they asleep at the switch? Was their password "password"?

It's quite ludicrous that AOPA has not corrected this yet. Are they asleep at the switch? Was their password "password"?

aopa
apoa
aopa123
123aopa
aopaFB
faceaopa
aopaface -->> 'thank you for logging in AOPA.....'

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Aopa IT is working as hard as it can to implement your suggestions... Give us 2-3 years to fix the issue.

It looks like they might have fixed it. The last two posts have been normal but we'll see.

I don't see that. New hacked posts as recent as 10 minutes ago. They're running out of ideas though and starting to repeat stuff do from yesterday.

22 hours later and it's still going on, interesting.

What a bunch of boobs.

No...B00bs!

Yeah there are like three pages of discussion on the PB about this. Hilarious.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program....

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 04-14-15 at 02.37 PM.PNG
    Screen Shot 04-14-15 at 02.37 PM.PNG
    67.8 KB · Views: 108
From what I see, they are still showing a bunch of boobs.....

"Implemented additional security measures" ... We picked a much harder password and stuck it on a sticky note at the web guy's desk.

ROFLMAO.

Back