Anyone want a P210? Only $35,000.00

What's up with that, the times do not loo too "high time" to me. IT looks too good to be true and I noticed no one took him up on it either.

The current bid is $50k and that's below the reserve so I don't understand the $35k buy it now price at all. Perhaps it was supposed to be $135k? It's registered to a corporation in Nevada. FWIW, according to the FAA it's a 1979 not a 1980.

Last edited:
Right now there are 10 bids, it is at $50,000 and the reserve has not been met. Something doesn't add up - Wonder if the $35K is a misprint.

Edit - Now the listing has been removed...

NC Pilot said:
Right now there are 10 bids, it is at $50,000 and the reserve has not been met. Something doesn't add up - Wonder if the $35K is a misprint.

Edit - Now the listing has been removed...

Boom! Scam alert. Can you say, "Wire funds to Lagos"?

Although a 1980 model could have a manufacture date of 1979, what is interesting to me is the aircraft located in England has an "N" number ...

This listing (#4645816122) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

Steve said:
Although a 1980 model could have a manufacture date of 1979, what is interesting to me is the aircraft located in England has an "N" number ...

I learned to fly in England and flew two PA38s that both had N-nimbers, N91590 and N91437. It is really not that rare. The N-numbered planes are flown by pilots with FAA certificates and are not subject to some of the more draconian operating rules for pilots in Europe. What is a PIA is getting the required inspection as sucn by a FAA A&P-IA

Back