Anyone use this ?

I work with a guy that said he has it or something similar, but I haven't heard him say anything about it in the last year or so. I'll ask him about it the next time I see him.

Considering the lag I see on XM radiio on-line (mainly audio) and YouTube, I don't know that it would work for me. If you have a better internet connection than I do, it may be fine.

I'm a bit suspicious of stuff that you need to download- there's lots of tools that a commercial service can use that's pretty much standardized and already installed on almost any computer.

Considering the lag I see on XM radiio on-line (mainly audio) and YouTube, I don't know that it would work for me. If you have a better internet connection than I do, it may be fine.

I'm a bit suspicious of stuff that you need to download- there's lots of tools that a commercial service can use that's pretty much standardized and already installed on almost any computer.

I guess that if the wireless connection you have is on dial up this wouldn't work.

I checked with the guy I mentioned in my earlier post - This is what he was talking about: http://www.gosatellite.com/FTA-Learning-Center/Understanding-FTA

You do buy a receiver and dish, but there are no subscriptions. Turns out he doesn't have it after all, but was just looking into it.

WE got a dish with the coach, I was hoping to get TV cheap. Plus you must have a internet connection, camping remote we wouldn't have that, but the dish would still work. with a subscription.

Attachments

• DSCN0455.jpg
    DSCN0455.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 6
Back