Anyone passing by the Kansas City area?

Tomahawk674

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Tomahawk674
Just a shout out, to see if anyone could offer a ride. I'm near KSTJ, and more than happy to help out with renting/fuel.

jav -

can you get down to Wichita on Thursday? I've got 2 open seats, departing Wichita about 5 PM thursday, sunday return.

That sounds very possible Tony, can you "reserve" one for me as I straighten out my schedule and check?

just present your confirmation number at the gate to claim your seat. if you arrive early enough you will be able to choose whether you would like a window or aisle seat.

Just a shout out, to see if anyone could offer a ride. I'm near KSTJ, and more than happy to help out with renting/fuel.
Better yet, I can pick you up in St Joseph on Thursday returning Sunday.

So does Jav need to get a new frequent flier number or do his miles transfer from Condon Aero, Inc. to Jesse-Air?

Hey Jesse, that sounds like a very generous offer. Let me look at my schedule and start calling places for me to stay, and I'll get back at you. Oh and by the way do you have one or two open seats? just checking.

Hey Jesse, that sounds like a very generous offer. Let me look at my schedule and start calling places for me to stay, and I'll get back at you. Oh and by the way do you have one or two open seats? just checking.
Most likely two open seats. It depends on weight, but we're all pretty small, so it can likely be done. PM me with the weight of you & your passenger.

We can do some creative mountain home shuffling if we're looking at a hot down-wind takeoff on Sunday. (highly suggest anyone who is in doubt to have a passenger/weight shuttled to Mountain Home)

I will be IFR current with an IFR airplane. So, we should make it, provided mother nature isn't too ****ed off.

Back