Anyone near Austin have a Zenith CH750 or 801?

supernovae

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
supernovae
I'm fascinated by these aircraft and have been drawn to the idea of building one of these - probably the 750 in actuality as I don't have much need for a 4 place other than the increased load (at an increased operating cost i'd like to avoid)

I would love to go up for a ride and check one out if anyone around Austin or even Houston area has one. I'll pay for fuel too ;)

I'm fascinated by these aircraft and have been drawn to the idea of building one of these - probably the 750 in actuality as I don't have much need for a 4 place other than the increased load (at an increased operating cost i'd like to avoid)

I would love to go up for a ride and check one out if anyone around Austin or even Houston area has one. I'll pay for fuel too ;)

If you don't find one locally, Zenith monthly does what they call a rudder workshop at their factory in MO where you build the rudder and can take a demo flight in the 750 or whatever Zenith plane you are thinking about building. I did it last month for the 650 and it was a great experience.

Cost $375 which is what the rudder kit cost alone so you get the ride and factory help for "free".

Cheers

Both city-data.com and aircraftone.com have the ability to search aircraft registrations by location, if that helps.

So does the FAA website for that matter.

I didn't think of looking them up that way, face palm. Thanks!

What the heck is a Zenith 801.:dunno::lol:;)

The 801 is a four place 750 type and the Zodiac is/was a 601 and currently a 650 low wing RV type aircraft.

Cheers

The 801 is a four place 750 type and the Zodiac is/was a 601 and currently a 650 low wing RV type aircraft.

Cheers

Yeah... I know... I was being a smartass... As usual..:yes::D

Attachments

• N801BH_InTheHangar.jpg
    N801BH_InTheHangar.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 11
  • N801BH_onTheRamp.jpg
    N801BH_onTheRamp.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 8
  • USVPMeetsPresHaas.jpg
    USVPMeetsPresHaas.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 7
Nick I think the Zodiac is the 601. The 801 is an awesome STOL plane
http://www.zacdealer.com/STOL801.htm

Oh I know - I've researched the crap out of Zenith. I didn't realize Ben was being a smartass, and was pointing him toward a more familiar name that might ping it for him.

Of course, I could have just looked at his avatar (slaps head).

Look at the RV-12 before you buy. ;)

So now we all know what everybody who posted knows what they know. :rofl:

Cheers

Back