Anyone missing a missle?

EppyGA

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Let's Fly
That's gonna get the TWA 800 conspiracy all riled up! :crazy:

"Alright so let me get this straight, this button just opens the doors.. is that right?"

"Would you like to play a game of chess?"

But Global Thermonuclear War is sooo much more fun...

The covertly funded TSA air-force ensuring aviation security ?

The covertly funded TSA air-force ensuring aviation security ?

Very effective. If the tsa shoots down all the airplanes, the airplanes can't be hijacked and used as passenger toting cruise missiles to crash into buildings. (please ignore the huge flaming pratt and whitney engine that fell through the elementary school gym roof during recess along with the 100 tons of metal scattered across half the city)

Or it's one of those deadly cessna super jet cubs flown by one of those rich amateur pilots without flight plans.

The thing that worries me is that the govt. is saying they have no idea. Dont they usually just lie about it and call it a weather balloon?

The thing that worries me is that the govt. is saying they have no idea. Dont they usually just lie about it and call it a weather balloon?
Even though the government denies any knowledge of the incident, they have confirmed that it did/does not pose any threat to national security. If they don't know anything about it, how can they confirm anything?

Frickin Estes rockets.

OOh! Ooh! finally an expert that understands physics and what the gov'ment is doing to hide the reptilians! Been turning over rocks have we <g>

Best,

Dave

Good looking and crazy. How could you go wrong with that going for you.

Take into account the spokesperson has, BLONDE hair.:hairraise::hairraise::wink2:.

As a side note, look in the background..

The frig has a great set of wood door covering. I have several customers that would kill to find out the source for them..... :thumbsup:

Ben

Maybe they started launching the hypersonic stuff off San Nicolas Island?

Apparently the Chinese shot and missed.
attachment.php

Tell me more!!

Attachments

• tinfoil_hat.jpg
    tinfoil_hat.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 63
Fast forward three weeks and the guvmints explaination of it being a con trail off a plane........
In this day of flight tracker, etc. not one agency has posted the flight number, N number, destination of plane causing said contrail. Funny how they can 'sweep this under the rug' and move on to the next major screw up... Jus saying............:goofy::goofy::dunno:

Until they tell me which flight it was I don't believe it was a contral.

I believe the claim is either UPS902 or AWE808:

IN this day of the guvmint claiming they can read a nickel from space they should be able to provide the rivet count on the top of the wing of either UPS901 or AWE808.. I ain't buying it for one minute'

Fast forward three weeks and the guvmints explaination of it being a con trail off a plane........
In this day of flight tracker, etc. not one agency has posted the flight number, N number, destination of plane causing said contrail.

-harry

IN this day of the guvmint claiming they can read a nickel from space they should be able to provide the rivet count on the top of the wing of either UPS901 or AWE808.. I ain't buying it for one minute'

Not sure what agency has the capability to 'read a nickel from space', but I can tell ya from current personal experience, it ain't the DoD!

They're closed for the winter, but I think I would have definitely heard the noise when it hit.
-harry

Ha. Yeah, no crabs.

OK, Poe's house then.

I went to a really, really great Mexican restaurant in a BAD neighborhood near there. Forget the name.

Back