Anyone looking for work this Sarurday?

RJM62

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Geek on the Hill
The place: Syosset, Long Island.

The reason: None of my usual helpers seem to be available this weekend.

The job: Apply four major updates, in sequence, to a proprietary software program for insurance agents; while I decommission and replace all the existing workstations (Win2K/XP) with new ones (Vista Business), transfer whatever data resides locally (not much), join them to the domain, install the virus software (Trend Micro SMB ), and so forth.

Or vice-versa, if you prefer.

Anticipate 6 - 8 hours. $55.00/hour.

-Rich

Last edited:
I am so sorry I will be getting 4 root canals this weekend and given a choice between that and doing a software upgrade I'll take the dentistry! ;) :D

Eh. It usually goes pretty smoothly, actually. It's just time-consuming and boring.

I am so sorry I will be getting 4 root canals this weekend and given a choice between that and doing a software upgrade I'll take the dentistry! ;) :D
With or without anesthesia?

Rescheduled for next Saturday per the client, if anyone in the Long Island area is interested.

It seems the college students I've been using aren't interested in working weekends anymore, now that the warm weather is here. When I was in college, I would have jumped at the opportunity. But times change, I guess.

Rich

Rich,

I have sent you a private message at POA regarding this. If you didn't get it please let me know.

Thank you..

Jon

Rescheduled for next Saturday per the client, if anyone in the Long Island area is interested.

It seems the college students I've been using aren't interested in working weekends anymore, now that the warm weather is here. When I was in college, I would have jumped at the opportunity. But times change, I guess.

Rich

I just got it and replied. Thank you.

I've been ridiculously busy the pas few days and haven't signed in here to check messages. You know: It's either feast or famine.

Thanks again,

Rich

Back