Anyone know Duane Woerth?

john smith

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
john smith
Duane Woerth, head of the Airline Pilots Association from 1999 to 2006 is the name being discussed to head the FAA for the Obama administration.

Does this guy have any GA ties or is he going to shill for the airlines?

Duane Woerth, head of the Airline Pilots Association from 1999 to 2006 is the name being discussed to head the FAA for the Obama administration.

My bet is shill, but he may have an idea or two that will be worth hearing, though as a Union Boss, I doubt it.

We use to call him Duane Worthless. He's a political hack wannabe.

Look for him to crap on GA, he is Airline only.

And this makes him worse than the other name mentioned (Jane Garvey) how?:rolleyes2: At least this guy knows his aileron from a tailpipe.

I actually haven't kept up with who is being named for the FAA, because it really doesn't matter as there is nothing I can do about it anyway.

Whoever it is will be yet another useless bureaucrat. As far as your admiration for Mr. Worthless ability to distinguish aircraft parts, this necessarily does not translate his ability to support anything but airlines.

Oh, and by the way 'Captain' Levy, Duane Worthless was very vocal about how GA doesn't pay their way in the ATC system. Look for him to be a big supporter of user fees.

Isn't AOPA supposed to be lobbying on our behalf? Can they not contact Oboma's crew and point out he promised "change"? This is the same old bureaucrat shuffling we always get. Where is this "change" he went on and on about?

I donate to AOPA for this exact purpose, to lobby on our behalf.

John

Maybe we should just use the money for gas. We may not be flying much longer

Isn't AOPA supposed to be lobbying on our behalf? Can they not contact Oboma's crew and point out he promised "change"? This is the same old bureaucrat shuffling we always get. Where is this "change" he went on and on about?

I donate to AOPA for this exact purpose, to lobby on our behalf.

John

How many of you lefties voted for the change?

The only change your getting is the names of the bureaucrat.

OTOH

what bureaucrat would we get with McCain.

Back