Anyone interested in a POA lunch meet-up? (NY Area)

Looks like everyone is leaning toward a Sunday fly in for the next one...

Just to give my vote it would be for a Saturday. Me, the other Grumman and a Cirrus fly somewhere almost every Saturday so that would work out well. We would have been there this past Saturday if it weren't for the winds.

Just about any Sunday works for me. Lets try not to pick a day with a 35kts+ gusts and 50kts of headwind. :)

I had a talk with Mother Nature bout' that. No promises, but she will see if she can clean up her act. :rofl:

This weekend is out completely and next few saturdays are tough for me. Sundays would work out better. So....

Is there anyone who cannot make a Sunday?

Man I better behave, I don't want to alienate my ride possibilitis :D
You could just close the deal on that plane...novel thought, I know. ;)

Last edited:
I'm good with those dates.

I am okay with the dates..... Me and my date will be there :goofy:
Yes Jason, thats you!
ok, we're going to have to workout some type of joint custody arrangement here. You can't get him 100% of the time. :rofl:

I'm good with those dates.

ok, we're going to have to workout some type of joint custody arrangement here. You can't get him 100% of the time. :rofl:

LOL, rumor has it he may be in his own plane soon. That means were both out:yikes:.

Is Sky Acres still the plan and which day are we shooting for, Saturday or Sunday?

When you folks figure a date and place, can you start a new thread with those in the title?

Thanks.

Back