Anyone in Sioux Falls, SD 57106 area that can help me out?

stevenhmiller

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Steve's Archer
Never mind! Radio received today and all is good...

Last edited:
I know a Tea SD EAA chapter president, maybe he knows the guy.

Last edited:
Two weeks may be a wee bit early to call out Guido. Might give it another week or two, especially if he's a small, one man shop.

My radio shop has had one of my radios for damned near a year now. But that's a bit different since they're a known quantity.

Two weeks may be a wee bit early to call out Guido. Might give it another week or two, especially if he's a small, one man shop.

My radio shop has had one of my radios for damned near a year now. But that's a bit different since they're a known quantity.

It's the lack of replies that have me concerned. I can't get a hold of him at all, and he just doesn't return my calls.

For all we know he is in the hospital on life support, no amount of waiting will help.

Yeah, the last radio I sent out, to the manufacturer, took about 32 days to get back.

The one before that, sent to a shop just before thanksgiving, took about 75 days. The "technician repairing your radio is on vacation" then it was "we are still waiting for a new power supply". It was spendy and lengthy but hasn't failed so owner is happy.

Well, no need to call out the guys from Brooklyn!
The radio just arrived in the mail. I sure as hell wish he would simply reply to emails or phone calls. Would have saved me a ton of grief, and from having to post this!

Put the radio back in the plane and all is good!

Well, no need to call out the guys from Brooklyn!
The radio just arrived in the mail. I sure as hell wish he would simply reply to emails or phone calls. Would have saved me a ton of grief, and from having to post this!

Put the radio back in the plane and all is good!

:rofl:

Some people are far better technicians than they are businessmen. I tend to resemble that remark....

Some people are far better technicians than they are businessmen. I tend to resemble that remark....

And there are some people for whom this newfangled "internet" and "e-mail" are daunting concepts.

Back