Anyone here looking for a good Mooney (M20C)?

gismo

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
iGismo
A friend is selling his pampered Mooney. He told me he's asking $50K and it has digital NavComs plus a Loran but no GPS. I have no financial interest but I thought someone here or on the redboard was asking about such a bird.

I was looking for an F model.

A friend is selling his pampered Mooney. He told me he's asking $50K and it has digital NavComs plus a Loran but no GPS. I have no financial interest but I thought someone here or on the redboard was asking about such a bird.

50K is awfully high for a C model. I know you're not selling, Lance, but you might wanna let the dude know he's not gonna get many offers up there.

Methinks this thread is dangerously close to a free for all Mooney bash. Fire at will!

Not a bash of Mooneys at all; it's a bash of delusional Mooney owners.

Everything is for sale if I get the right price for it.
LABOR DAY
CLEARANCE SALE!!!

one day only

Everything must go!!!

Everything for the pilot.

PICKETT-GROOMS AIRFIELD 6Y9

DOORS OPEN AT O'DARK THIRTY
1ST 25 ARE ELGIBLE FOR GRAND PRIZE--need to be present to win

And Mooney owners seem to think that adding a 430 to the panel adds $30,000 to the selling price of the plane.

Took us over 9 months of looking...and we definately dated some frogs along the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdFred
And Mooney owners seem to think that adding a 430 to the panel adds $30,000 to the selling price of the plane.

Aint that the truth!

Some do, some don't. We were lucky to find the bird/panel combination we did, and it came word of mouth.

I also think we are on the cusp of a potential rise in value for good airworthy 4cyl Mooneys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdFred

Some do, some don't. We were lucky to find the bird/panel combination we did, and it came word of mouth.

I also think we are on the cusp of a potential rise in value for good airworthy 4cyl Mooneys.

I have thought that this was inevitable for Mooney's- efficiency cannot be overlooked!

(grrr)

Last edited:
Back