Anyone heard from JD?

I should have known, I'd forget almost everybody.

Hey! What about me? I stumbled into the scene in early 2000... crikes 7 years ago

Nothing like making a guy feel like chopped liver Roger :p

Cheers,

-Andrew

Oh geez, Andrew. Sorry. I'm old .. what do you expect.

Yeah, I was on the forums shortly after they went online. Lurked for a while before I started posting. Was never much into the chat room thing though.
Don't forget about DougH, and JasonH. Ops, I said his name! ;)

I do mis the "hahahas"s :D

I could be wrong, but think HWWNBN visted here last year. He seemed to have matured nicely during my last convo's with him.

Some great people and good times have posted on red and blue. IMHO, phoney personalities are more damaging to a sense of community than the occassional mudslings. Heck, even close families have arguments.:wineglass:

You just gotta forgive the occassional faux pas and move on. It's not that important! :lightning:

I could be wrong, but think HWWNBN visted here last year. He seemed to have matured nicely during my last convo's with him.

Some great people and good times have posted on red and blue. IMHO, phoney personalities are more damaging to a sense of community than the occassional mudslings. Heck, even close families have arguments.:wineglass:

You just gotta forgive the occassional faux pas and move on. It's not that important! :lightning:

I couldn't agree more! Yeah, I recall HWWNBM being either here or on the red board not too long ago. He seemed to be...umm...easier going then he was in the early years.

I couldn't agree more! Yeah, I recall HWWNBM being either here or on the red board not too long ago. He seemed to be...umm...easier going then he was in the early years.

Yeah, and he had a nice-looking avatar pic, too.

That's only because what we said was waiting to happen, happened. It took more than once.

No, the "m" at the end is a typo.

"He Who Will Not Be Named" the only poster known to have caused Doc to totally lose it. See, none of us has not sinned. :D

Why is he not to be named, my curiosity is getting the best of me!

It was a long time ago KD... but long story short, one of the younger guys on the board had a some very, very strong opinions. Some of which ran counter to everything that some of our most esteemed aviators, such as the Cap'n and the Good Doctor, took issue with. It got downright UGLY sometimes.

However, at the end, I think we found a solid balance and some very strong (remember his leaseback posts? Really informative!) contributions came out at the end. Just some brutal growing pains ;)

Cheers,

-Andrew

Ha!!!! I blew coffee all over the keyboard on that one!

I believe "not sinned" makes one ineligible for chief review board, right? :D

Doh! :lightning: Did I forget the "of good moral character" clause. :redface:

What to do? Admit you are a sinner and need salvation but forfeit government certificates?... or lie and say you didn't sin, ...which would be.... a lie, ...which would be a ....sin. :dunno:

People who think they know it all, irriate those of us that do.

OBTW that was one time I was not involved. but he did spin Ron and Bruce up.

People who think they know it all, irriate those of us that do.

OBTW that was one time I was not involved. but he did spin Ron and Bruce up.

They weren't the only ones to get torqued off at him either. He managed PO just about everyone at one time or another.

Ok, folks - this is discussion of other members of the Aviation community. We're not a "talk about other people" kind of place... lets put it to bed please?

Ok, folks - this is discussion of other members of the Aviation community. We're not a "talk about other people" kind of place... lets put it to bed please?
And what about Chuck? I mean really, there's probably a lot we could say about ol' Greeb... uh, nevermind. :)

Folks, let's drop this thread, OK? Chuck's words are well spoken.

Back