Anyone heard from Diana.....

Kaye

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
iPlaneless
.....since yesterday morning???

Nope. & Cell phone is going direct to VM. I left a message if she calls back, I'll post.

Last edited:
I got an email this morning. Sounds like she may need to take some time and catch up on her sleep. I'm sure she'll be posting soon.

Sorry guys! :redface: Boy oh boy, it's hard to communicate with people when you don't have internet access and lost some phone numbers and don't have cell coverage.

I left the Kingston, New York area yesterday morning and was out of touch most of the day...tried to make it to the Charlotte, NC area yesterday, but was low on fuel and running out of daylight and arrived exhausted in Lynchburg, VA.

Kaye and Gil, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to spend time with you guys! Maybe next time! Several things have caused me to be behind on this trip and it was time to move on. I listened to the NOAA radio at a grass strip yesterday morning, and it said that today up in PA it was going to get really windy, so I shot on down the Shenandoah Valley headed for NC.

I'm off shortly to Goose Creek Airport (28A) which is near my brother's. Had to take care of some stuff this morning and thought I'd wait till it was really windy and bumpy before I tackle the next 150 mile leg. :rolleyes:

Missa, I got your message, but a few hours after you actually left it. Gosh, traveling sure presents some challenges, especially in the communications department.

Hope it's OK to worry about YOU, a little.

Joe
Joe, you're sweet! :yes: And thanks for being my backup for FSS. I've tried calling Tom for weather/NOTAMs/TFRs when he is near a computer. Although, so far, you are the best briefer I've ever had! :yes: :blowingkisses: But don't tell Tom! :no: :D

So, you making it to my neck of the woods, kiddo?? We'll even put you up in a HOTEL, so the dogs won't drive you nuts!! :D

So, you making it to my neck of the woods, kiddo?? We'll even put you up in a HOTEL, so the dogs won't drive you nuts!! :D
Hi Tom! I'm going to regroup tomorrow and check the weather, and eat real food for a change and I'll get back with you on that. :)

Diana, it looks like you are getting ready to run into 4+ days of awesome flying weather.

Kaye and Gil, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to spend time with you guys! Maybe next time!

Not to worry, Diana. Hadn't heard from you so I was worried. We'll see ya at Gastons!

Say Hi to Jon Long for me Diana. That's where I picked up my airplane from was Goose Creek.

Great to hear from you, Diana! I trust there will be a few gazillion pictures?:yes:

Fly safe!

Jim

Back