Anyone have room?

jesse

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jesse
Tristan and I are looking for a place to stay starting Thurs - Sunday morning. Obviously, there will probably be something open when we arrive so I'm not too worried about it.

Tristan and I are looking for a place to stay starting Thurs - Sunday morning. Obviously, there will probably be something open when we arrive so I'm not too worried about it.
I've got a friend who's planning to come down Thursday too, and will be looking for a room. He's planning to call the resort tomorrow, so if you have a room that you won't be able to use and want to avoid losing the deposit, PM me or pipe upon this list!

I have Gary's cabin 13. (Which I had before.)

We would have an extra bed anyway.

I facing a bit of a personal bidness crisis with my Mom's affairs. If I think I have it in hand or not...I'll let you know.

Last edited:
I don't have a place to stay either. I'm just gonna show up and figure it out. If someones has a couch for me to sleep on, I would be more than fine with that! :D

I've got Mikea's hotel room with a spare bed. Thursday- Sunday

I believe there's an additional bed in the motel style room I have.

I don't have a place to stay either. I'm just gonna show up and figure it out. If someones has a couch for me to sleep on, I would be more than fine with that! :D

I've got Mikea's hotel room with a spare bed. Thursday- Sunday

Looks like a match there...

I believe there's an additional bed in the motel style room I have.
I think Jim might be interested in that. You met him at dinner at Oshkosh (not AirVenture) when you drove up.

Edit: I just talked to Jim and he's going to KY until Saturday morning. He said he'll probably come to 3M0 Saturday morning, so will only need a bed for Saturday night.

Last edited:
...and hasn't had enough margaritas to drink.

I'm going to have to cancel out. Anyone who wants my room in the hotel can have it. I dunno how it works to transfer the room and keep the deposit; can someone explain that to me?

That sucks Jay, was looking forward to seein ya.

Sorry to hear that, Jay. But I'll look forward to seeing you at 6Y9!

I'm going to have to cancel out. Anyone who wants my room in the hotel can have it. I dunno how it works to transfer the room and keep the deposit; can someone explain that to me?

I just talked to Gastons. If you call them to give them the name of the new guest, they credit your deposit to your card when the new guest registers.

I just talked to Gastons. If you call them to give them the name of the new guest, they credit your deposit to your card when the new guest registers.

So I take it they have my name. :D

I wish that were any more likely than it appears at the moment...at this point, it looks like I'll have to sell my airplane, too.

Is this because of the FAA's awesome decision regarding the Zodiacs?

Is this because of the FAA's awesome decision regarding the Zodiacs?
Nope...though that whole controversy is going to cost me thousands of dollars in resale value. It's due to financial circumstances that have changed since I bought the airplane (along with those of a large number of other people).

Nope...though that whole controversy is going to cost me thousands of dollars in resale value. It's due to financial circumstances that have changed since I bought the airplane (along with those of a large number of other people).

Time for:

The Tron Guy World Tour
At Home with the Tron Guy
The Tron Guy Family
Survivor: The Tron Guy
Real Tron Guys of Minnesota
Who Wants To Be The Tron Guy?
Biography: The Tron Guy

Sorry to hear that.

Take the wings off and store it at home for a year until things turn around?

Sorry to here that. I agree if you can afford it I would try to store the plane at least until the whole FAA thing gets sorted out.

On a lighter side you need to talk to the network over Mike's ideas. Come on they have reality shows with "Hulk Hogan", Ozzy, Paris Hilton. I think the "Flying Tron Guy" has them beat.

Can I borrow the suit for the weekend?

Kidding aside, you've been a good sport and I'm sorry for the upset in your circumstances, especially after all your hard work with the CFI stuff. I hope things turn around quickly and you're back in the thick of it soon.

MartyB just called me and said he is going to try to make it down for at least one night...someone may have to roll over and let him sleep somewhere...maybe they can bring a rollaway to our cabin...

Just a heads up if anyone is looking to offload a room...

Somebody take my cabin.

You'll owe me for the first night because I paid Gary for it.

Somebody take my cabin.

You'll owe me for the first night because I paid Gary for it.
Mike, Have you canceled it? They won't let me take anything until the person cancels.

The first person that actually gets something canceled so that I can reserve it will get my reservation. I tried to take Jay's earlier but they wouldn't let me as he hadn't canceled yet.

The first person that actually gets something canceled so that I can reserve it will get my reservation. I tried to take Jay's earlier but they wouldn't let me as he hadn't canceled yet.

I'll call them and tell them to give you the room.

I'll call them and tell them to give you the room.

I talked to Gail. Jesse Angel has cabin #13.

You owe me for the first night. They should leave the first night charged as is.

Thanks for getting me off the hook. I could use having the pressure off as much as enjoying being there.

See ya guys next year.

Back