Anyone have recommendations for aircraft rental in St.Thomas?

FWTxPilot

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Stephen McGilvray
In November, my wife and I are going to St. John for a friends wedding. While I am there I'd like to do a little island hopping via airplane, but the only place I can find in St. Thomas (Ace Flight Center) that might rent doesn't appear to have a website or good contact info.

If anyone knows of a flight school or FBO that rents on St. Thomas, any contact info would be appreciated.

~Stephen

Can't help with St Thomas but if you know of anything in St Lucia this December that would be great! Looks like we are in the same boat!

I took a sightseeing flight with a CFI for an hour out of St Thomas a few years ago. I think it was at Ace Flight Center. I had reached out to them directly. But maybe doable.

I took a sightseeing flight with a CFI for an hour out of St Thomas a few years ago. I think it was at Ace Flight Center. I had reached out to them directly. But maybe doable.

Thanks, AirDC! I finally was able to reach Ace Flight Center and they are still in business. They have C-172s for rent at TIST in St. Thomas at a rate of $195/hr :yikes:. Looks like we will get to do some island hopping after all.

Last edited:
Back