Anyone have pics of their updated 182 interior?

Get on the search on this forum, search under my username and upholstry hot rod, you'll find a thread where I posted info for getting a real upholstry job (not like the half arse stuff you see in planes) for very little money.

My offer was accepted today on a 1978 182Q model which I intend on refurbishing both inside and out.

Any pics and recommendations would be much appreciated. Pics can be sent to jonthamilton@hotmail.com

Thanks

Ask Tom Downey for Stitch's contact. He does fantastic work at reasonable prices. It's not as cheap as you can do it, but it's as cheap as you can do it that well.

Get on the search on this forum, search under my username and upholstry hot rod, you'll find a thread where I posted info for getting a real upholstry job (not like the half arse stuff you see in planes) for very little money.

I've got Carlo's Covers down the street, he does whatever I have.

Thanks gentlemen, I will do little searching

Back