Anyone Going to Triple Tree ?

Looks like it’ll end up being a perfect weekend for it. I didn’t realize it at the time but I signed up to do a PnP flight on Saturday. Very small chance I’ll head over just for the night but prob not.

I might go for the day Friday. Every year it seems there are multiple events on the same day...Saturday is that day for me.

Long Island, NC26, is having a fly-in Saturday as well...one of our POA celebs has a home there. I was hoping to make it there, but I also have to attend a class reunion if I want to keep peace in the family :).

Eman, I hope to meet you at MTV sometime for lunch...take care.

Last edited:
I might go for the day Friday. Every year it seems there are multiple events on the same day...Saturday is that day for me.

Long Island, NC26, is having a fly-in Saturday as well...one of our POA celebs has a home there. I was hoping to make it there, but I also have to attend a class reunion if I want to keep peace in the family :).

Eman, I hope to meet you at MTV sometime for lunch...take care.

sorry, but that is poor planning on NC26's part.

Doug, MTV is prob my favorite spot to eat. the prob is, it's everyone else's as well and the weekends get mobbed and they don't have enough help. I had a day off a week or so ago and went up there on a tuesday, it was nice not to have to wait 2 hours to eat lol. I guess it's not a bad problem for them to have though. anyways, yeah, I'll still go there on the weekends, it's worth it.

I didn't realize it was this weekend as I'm heading over to Jekyll Island with a friend ...

Back