Anyone going to the DFW Cessna Expo?

MBDiagMan

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Doc
I apologize if this is inappropriate for this forum.

There is a Cessna Expo at Arlington, Tx Municipal (KGKY) tomorrow, Saturday Mar 10, 2012, 9AM to 2PM.

Hope to see you there.

I'm not going, although if I lived there I would! Sounds like fun. Hope you enjoy it.

I'm not going, although if I lived there I would! Sounds like fun. Hope you enjoy it.

Come on Tracey! The weather won't be that bad until you get down here. You can fly through thunderstorms can't you?:D

Seriously though, I won't be flying there. We're having some really bad weather the next few days. It is over 100 miles from where I live, but my Mom is just out of the hospital and in a Nursing Home for rehab. The nursing home is just on the other side of the Interstate from this event, so I will be flying in the Mustang (Ford that is) to see her and the Cessna's both.

Have a nice weekend.

Come on Tracey! The weather won't be that bad until you get down here. You can fly through thunderstorms can't you?:D

Seriously though, I won't be flying there. We're having some really bad weather the next few days. It is over 100 miles from where I live, but my Mom is just out of the hospital and in a Nursing Home for rehab. The nursing home is just on the other side of the Interstate from this event, so I will be flying in the Mustang (Ford that is) to see her and the Cessna's both.
Lets see.. if I leave now in a 172, with a headwind, I should get there, ooooh.... say sometime in July!

I hope your mom recovers well and quickly.

Local TV weatherman isn't optimistic.

Look for me and Robert D there.

Back