Anyone going to Phoenix this Friday?

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
I have a plane to catch around 9pm (I guess I should be there around 7 or so)...

Anyone feel like picking up a fat dude and lugging him to Phoenix? I could drive, but, meh, I hate driving, especially 3+ hours for a 1.5 hour commercial flight.

I promise to smell as good as possible.

Too bad your not going to be there earlier. The wife and I will be in the PHX terminal for a while Friday morning (9:20am to 10:20am) changing planes on our way to Maui. Sorry can't help on the ride tho. Where are you off to anyway?

Too bad your not going to be there earlier. The wife and I will be in the PHX terminal for a while Friday morning (9:20am to 10:20am) changing planes on our way to Maui. Sorry can't help on the ride tho. Where are you off to anyway?

Fort Collins, Co, for my friend's graduation. Gonna be an wesome weekend!

Dude............... I haven't been out of town in 5 months.............. until this weekend. I'm sorry........... I would have come and got ya. :yes: May not have flown you into PHX but it's only a 20 minute drive from DVT. Anyway, I'm flying with a friend to Houston International, Ann Arbor, Boise, and McCall. Should be fun ................. right seat IFR in a Turbo Commander. We'll get to McCall on Friday and there we have access to a super nice Beaver to go bopping around in. :goofy:

Dude............... I haven't been out of town in 5 months.............. until this weekend. I'm sorry........... I would have come and got ya. :yes: May not have flown you into PHX but it's only a 20 minute drive from DVT. Anyway, I'm flying with a friend to Houston International, Ann Arbor, Boise, and McCall. Should be fun ................. right seat IFR in a Turbo Commander. We'll get to McCall on Friday and there we have access to a super nice Beaver to go bopping around in. :goofy:

Ann Arbor, that's my neck of the woods. What's bringing you up here?

Ann Arbor, that's my neck of the woods. What's bringing you up here?

My friend is doing a corp. pilot gig. The father of one of his clients was in Costa Rica and hurt his back, (compression fracture?) so they're flying commercially as far as Houston and then we're taking them to Ann Arbor. Then heading to Boise from there. Not sure if we're staying in Ann Arbor tomorrow night or not. I want to. That's a pretty long circuit to do in one day no matter what you're flying. I haven't been to Mich. since I was a kid (couple years ago ;) ) wish we had a day or two to hang out.

PS the new avatar is hyserical....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back