Anyone get EAA Sport Aviation?

Ted

The pilot formerly known as Twin Engine Ted
Display Name

Display name:
iFlyNothing
I'm told in the next month or two that there's going to be a SkyTec starter ad featuring us, and I'd like to get a copy of it if I can. I don't subscribe to the magazine, though.

Sure. It would be easy to email you the pdf of the page, when it comes out.

EAA provides the magazine online to members, page by page, including the ads and everything,

Yeah I don't keep mine either. PM an address to me and I'll send it out.

I wonder whether you were featured on the news here recently. I heard a teaser about a dog rescue and intended to watch the news all the way to the end, but fell asleep instead. Was it you?

I wonder whether you were featured on the news here recently. I heard a teaser about a dog rescue and intended to watch the news all the way to the end, but fell asleep instead. Was it you?

I saw this on the news last night... NBC nightly news did a story about pilots n paws. Some pilot was shuffling around dogs in his Cirrus. It was great to see a positive GA story on the national news.

We haven't been featured on the news in some time, and since the 310 is down for engines (that we're still trying to raise money for), it'll be a while before we are again. Pilots n Paws has a much better media department, we've never been able to get on national TV.

I don't really like being on TV anyway, and since it's been 2 years since a media appearance generated any donations, it hasn't made much sense for me to spend time trying to get on TV. Early on we got a few good stories, but the quality has decreased significantly.

Thanks to all the offers! I will send PMs with my address a bit later today. :)

It's November! Has the issue come out? :)

Crap. I forgot. Lemme go see if I kept it. Grrr. I should have written myself a reminder.

Dang it, I think it got tossed. It's not in the usual place, but I'll double check with "she the amazing finder of things because she moved them". If it turns up, I'll figure out how to get it to you. Sorry about that.

Here's a pdf. I'm afraid it's not very good quality.

Attachments

• sportaviation201211-135165890400045c48cce2e-pp.pdf
    94.2 KB · Views: 43
That's why I put out the reminder. :)

Ted,

Was wrong. Mine was late. It's here.

You want another copy? Happy to ship your direction in a mailer. Just toss a PM with an address.

I don't think I've moved anything of hers since the ceremony. Why does she feel compelled to move my stuff?
Dang it, I think it got tossed. It's not in the usual place, but I'll double check with "she the amazing finder of things because she moved them". If it turns up, I'll figure out how to get it to you. Sorry about that.

I don't think I've moved anything of hers since the ceremony. Why does she feel compelled to move my stuff?

We really must meet someday Wayne... I agree. I was dumb enough to laugh and then have to explain what I was laughing about, and that led to "the discussion" about why she moves my stuff...

I will never learn. But we are sitting here laughing. :)

Quick, what did you tell her to get out of it?! I laughed at your post too, and now she wants to know why. Fortunately her mom called and I snuck into the other room to use a different computer for this.

And we do need to get together, as long as no singing is required. We crack each other up trying to sing two-part on the last few bars of "Do you love me" from Fiddler, when we both try to sing either the high part or the low and then both switch halfway through it. Sigh.

We really must meet someday Wayne... I agree. I was dumb enough to laugh and then have to explain what I was laughing about, and that led to "the discussion" about why she moves my stuff...

I will never learn. But we are sitting here laughing. :)

Back